Ewa Sonnet Love

Taylor Swift in Reem Acra Princess Dress at a Palace

Last night Prince William hosted the Winter White Gala at Kensington Palace in aid of Centrepoint, a charity of which he is patron. Attending was Taylor Swift, and she dressed appropriately for such an engagement, by wearing a sublime princess dress. I will hear no criticism of this. If I was off to a gala at the palace, I too would wear such a dress.
The dress is by Reem Acra and I absolutely adore the architectural drape detail on the front of the skirt as well as the extremely well executed illusion netting making the beaded trim on the sleeve look like an off-the-shoulder one, and the bodice look more low cut that it actually is. Technically I can really appreciate this skill.
But mostly I just love that it is white and sparkly and looks like a Winter White Christmas dress in every possible way. And Taylor herself looks wonderful. Hair and make-up perfect. And hopefully giving some tips to Kate, who wasn't able to attend the event last night. I love this. Call it holiday sentimentality, I don't care, I am smitten.
Idle Talk: