Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham with Brooklyn at Harpers Bazaar Women of the Year Awards 2013
Oh my goodness. Isn't Brooklyn Beckham getting big! At 14 years old now, he has taken to regularly squiring his mum to events. And I can not believe how cute he is. If I were 13 again, I would definitely fancy him. As it is I will just stick to being mates with his mum, Victoria Beckham, who last night won big as she won the fashion award at the 2013 Harpers Bazaar Women of the Year Awards.
Of course VB was wearing a silk/wool dress from her Victoria Beckham line. The sexy little cut out in the top is starting to become signature VB, and the sensuous zip down the back has always been her hallmark. Very nice.
Also Vicky managed to slap on a considerable number of diamonds for the event. She isn't usually this flashy (well, except for her ring of course), but the whole ensemble works with the ice. And her hair lose and sleeked over one shoulder is perfect for the dress, diamonds and occasion. I do wish K-Middy would take hair-styling tips from VB. So much more modern.
Idle Talk: