Ewa Sonnet Love

Who Wore Gucci Best at LACMA Art and Film Gala?
An a-list line up of ladies attended the 2012 LACMA Art and Film Gala on the weekend. And they all wore Gucci, who was sponsoring the event. When you get a whole host of people all in the same designer, you can do some real compare and contrast stuff. As we like to do here on the blog. So let's look at the three I loved most, and you get to pick the best. Starting with Florence Welch. Her dress AND headband were Gucci — and let's not forget that her tour wardrobe will also be Gucci. This is a good sign of things to come. I like the brighter colour and the lack of print. Very elegant.
Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
I am not entirely sure why, but the fact that Evan Rachel Wood has just married her boyfriend, Billy Elliot (aka Jamie Bell), has softened my heart. I am super touched by this pairing for some reason. I like them. I think that they could be my mates. I may even invite them over for a fantasy fashion book club meeting at some stage. And let's hope that ERW wears this golden delight of a sequin frock. Doesn't she look lovely? Totally different to the others. Very signature style. And yet totes appropes for the Gucci occasion.
Elizabeth Goodenough/Everett Collection
And then there was a flash of chartreuse from Amy Adams in this beautiful floor-length gown. Three totally different takes on the Gucci style. All looking amazing. Who is your favourite? Let me know.
Idle Talk: