Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 British Fashion Awards: Harry Styles is Most Stylish
Well this is just an excuse to post a picture on the blog of a rather dapper looking Harry Styles from the band One Direction and see what happens. Because, you see, I am fully aware how popular this young man is. Both it appears with the fashion set in the UK, as well as with young women the world over.
Last night at the 2013 British Fashion Awards he won the accolade usually reserved for my mate Alexa Chung. Instead this year, she had to present it to Harry instead, as the most stylish person as voted by the great population of the mud island. So after three straight years of holding it herself, she paired up with delicious model Jack Guinness to give it to Harry.
And to Harry's credit, he slung together a perfectly pitched music-meets-fashion outfit from Saint Laurent, with that dotty scarf thrown just-so around his neck. I have to give props. It is super cool. But I don't think Harry is the new Alexa, I actually think he is the next Kate Moss. Shoot me now, but I am calling it.
Oh and, yes, of course he is mates with Henry Holland. It turns out absolutely EVERYONE is.
Idle Talk: