Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 British Fashion Awards: Rosie Huntington Whiteley in Antonio Berardi
Blimey. Rosie Huntington Whiteley looked AMAZING at last night's 2013 British Fashion Awards, didn't she? I mean, in a see of unconventional, a dazzling red suit is going to make you stand out. Especially when you wear diamonds instead of a top. BAM.
The suit is by Antonio Berardi, one of the British breakout stars of the red carpet over the past year or so. And there is no better beauty to dress than RHW, I would imagine. I am sure he was absolutely delighted with this red carpet.
Rosie's hair and make-up were flawless of course. I may have been a bit weird and stared for ages at these close up shots. But to be fair I was just trying to see how to do that eye make-up. And work out her lip colour. Someone has to.
Also Henry Holland. She's a mate of course.
Idle Talk: