Ewa Sonnet Love

StyleGuideCT Look Du Jour: 3rd December 2012

Today is one of those days where I have a million things to do, almost all of which involve sitting at my desk in my house in front of my computer. So really getting an outfit together is all about classic comfort with just enough ‘nice’ to be seen at the grocery store. Nothing more. Everyone has his or her own idea of comfort. Mine involves my boyfriend jeans that I can pull on without needing to undo the button or zip. Schloomf-tastic. For summer, my ‘round the house’ footwear is one of my many pairs of interchangeable silver Havaianas.  I love a classic Breton striped t-shirt. Perfectly classic. I tried to find you the one I got from Trenery last summer, which I am actually wearing, but the one they have available this summer is a bit more structured. Then, because it is a bit chillier today, I have my go-to navy cardigan to hand. There is nothing exciting or complicated about this look, but it is an example of how to do comfort and style without really having to compromise on either. My idea of heaven.
Idle Talk: