Ewa Sonnet Love

Alexa Chung In Leather Nails and a Tiny Romper
I love Alexa Chung. Not just because she belongs to my book club. But also because she never fails to surprise us with her fashion style and power. Just a few weeks ago she was gifted with some black 'leather' nail polish from nails inc. And she tweeted about it. A waiting list began. The polish launched this week. It was sold out before they even had a chance to stack the shelves. All thanks to Alexa.
It's not actually leather polish of course. It just dries to look like leather. And as a long-time black nail polish fan I think that I want to get my, um, nails on it as soon as they can replenish the stock! Anyone in New York that can help?
Also, Alexa wore a very tiny black shorts romper to Opening Ceremony launch this week. I did worry about her catching her death. But I do think that she increasingly looks like her hero Jane Birkin. Amazing. Love Alexa. Do you?
Idle Talk: