Ewa Sonnet Love

Allison Williams in Calvin Klein Leather
Attending the 2013 Women in Entertainment luncheon this week was our favourite style GIRL, Allison Williams. I love how her style is maturing into something that reads like she picked the dress out herself. And that she chose it as much for style as for comfort and enjoyability. This Calvin Klein outfit ticks ALL my boxes and I love it on her.
With the jersey knit back and leather front, it perfectly pairs easy of fit and wear with edgy cool. This is the holy grail of a daytime look. I am so glad that she strengthened the whole look with great make-up. And the delicate gold jewellery gives it class. It could have gone way to 'New York' with elaborate jewels. Instead the pared back chic remains intact. That's a hard decision for a New Yorker to make. I am super impressed with this and Allison looks stunning, don't you think?
Idle Talk: