Ewa Sonnet Love

Nick Cave Style at The Hobbit Royal Premier
This post is a total self indulgence. Please forgive me. I have loved musician and author Nick Cave for several decades, having had the privilege to see him perform live on no less than 20 occasions. And through it all he has worn a three piece suit. Immaculate  Tailored. Slim cut even when it wasn't in fashion favour. Finished with a leather formal shoe. Always. Well, you didn't think that I would love a man who didn't dress well, did you?
And it seem that he is bringing up his twin boys (with his wife, the model Susie Bick) with sartorial flair as well. Look how cute they look in their little formal suits and bow ties at the premier of The Hobbit in London last night. I thought the Beckhams were the only snazzy boy dressers. It seems I was quite wrong. Keep an eye on those Cave kids too.
Idle Talk: