Ewa Sonnet Love

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
Whilst co-star Anne Hathaway was making a right fash-up with her dress, Amanda Seyfried was getting it right in my opinion. In a glorious black and gold Alexander McQueen dress of complete awesomeness that was perfect for the occasion.
I love the belt. I love the train. I adore the hair and exaggerated make-up. I think that this look encapsulates the evening wear vibe of the season. I know not everyone likes it. I know many think the hair ridiculous. But it works for me. This is how I like a red carpet to look. Please. Also, I'll bet she has underwear on underneath that dress. Possibly even long johns. Good girl.
Amanda continued the colour scheme when she headed off to a TV show taping. This time the black and gold Michael Kors dress was worked into a divine little 60s mod shift that perfectly suits the petite proportions of her figure. And it has pockets. Enough said. I like it. Do you?
Idle Talk: