Ewa Sonnet Love

Claire Danes' Nobel Peace Prize Style
Claire Danes was the co-host for the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo last night. As such she has been participating in a slew of events leading up to the concert including the actual awards presentation. She has managed to look totally herself and incredibly glamorous at all times. She has also looked like she is right at home. As one of the more intelligent lady actors, Claire suits this environment. And her delicious husband, Hugh Dancy, is a lovely accompaniment.
Claire wore an icy green silk gown by Dolce and Gabbana to the gala banquet. The impressive train and detailing gave it all the gravitas it needed. Claire brought the pretty. Very nice.
Even better was her Valentino gown from the concert last night. I love, love, love the embroidery detail on the gown. I mean, seriously? This is a beautifully crafted situation right here. And Claire looked lovely in it. It suited her body perfectly.
There was a printed black and white Giambattista Valli Couture dress, princess length, that Claire wore to the actual awards.
I wish I had a proper full-length of this dress without the coat as I think it is very pretty. But I want some perspective on Claire before I declare it a winner. You know?
And I also wish I had a better, fuller picture of Claire in this green lace Dolce and Gabbana dress she wore to the press conference for the concert. But since she looks so incredibly happy and stunning with immaculate hair and make-up, I am going to declare this a winner. Have you ever seen someone glow so beautifully? For a woman famous for her ugly-cry and crazy-face, this is sensational.
Idle Talk: