Ewa Sonnet Love

Anne Hathaway in Tom Ford Dominatrix Taffeta
There is so much wrong with this, in my opinion, that I need to start with what I think is right. First off I have never seen a face so beautiful. Love the lip colour, love the hair, love the face in general. Thank you Anne Hathaway for giving good face. For the rest of it is a gargantuan fash-up. Seriously. Where do I begin?
Let me start with the fact that this is NOT Anne's vibe. Dominatrix is a fun style to play with but you have to pitch it right. Anne should have taken cues from Dita von Teese rather than the local mistress up the street in New York. And those Tom Ford 'boots' whilst amazing on someone like Miranda Kerr, are not made for a mortal. Even one so beautiful as Anne. Look how they cut into her leg...
And yet they were literally made for her. As a vegan (ahem, I know), Anne wouldn't wear the leather ones. So they made her a vegan-friendly version. A dominatrix with no leather? Huh? And we are done with the boots.
So let's move on to the dress. Of taffeta. That scrunched up, made her look like she couldn't breathe and  had a back cape. AGAIN. I just don't know. It didn't work to be fair. Looked something like a black bin bag. And the worst of all? Anne inexplicably didn't wear underwear under this dress. On exiting her car, she managed to let us all see that quite clearly. In the manner of Britney Spears circa 2007. I have now seen Anne's lady junk. I have to blame it on the dress. So it is by default a bad dress. Bad Tom Ford. Bad Anne. Bad, bad, bad. I must now rest.
Idle Talk: