Ewa Sonnet Love

Anne Hathway Looking Cute in Prada
So I almost put an exclamation mark at the end of the title of this post. I mean, I have really struggled with Anne Hathaway and her style and her good vegan self for a while now. But I do think that one must give credit where it is due. Hopefully to encourage more of the same behaviours. Like this outfit that Annie wore to the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony for Hugh Jackman. It is an adorably cute 60s mod style dress by Prada. With matching sunglasses. Adorable.
The style suits the hair which suits the trend of the moment and none of it is overdone or too try hard. It just looks nice. And lets the hair and the dress make the play. Nothing more. This is how I like Anne. Simple. Cute. Youthful. Without that painful earnestness with which she tries so far too hard. Stick with this one kid.
Idle Talk: