Ewa Sonnet Love

Cape Town Girl, Morgan Shelly, Named New Face of Guess

She is only 16 years old. She goes to my old high school – Rustenburg High School for Girls if you care. And she has already achieved more than most. Drama scholar Morgan Shellyhas been named as a new face of the GUESSbrand, following in the footsteps of a host of other big model names. Morgan is the first girl to be named as a Brand Ambassador for the brand here in SA.
Apparently Morgan will be sponsored with GUESS clothing and accessories as well as appear in the campaign imagery and attend the brand events. I am not sure entirely about a 16-year-old doing the latter, but I am sure that she will enjoy the free fashion togs.
As a model, Morgan has appeared in several local editorials, repped by Boss Models. I have personally never booked her, primarily because she is so incredibly young, but I do love her look.
Any girl that can carry off all of sexy, edgy, fierce and classic beauty has a massive advantage in the industry. I like her look a great deal and I look forward to following and supporting her as her career develops. I just hope her feet stay firmly on the ground and she is protected as much as possible. Congrats Morgan! 
Idle Talk: