Ewa Sonnet Love

Cate Blanchett is Perfect in Rodarte
Lots of bloggers don't care about their analytics. They happily carry on with their blog posts, staying true to their voice and vision, with authenticity and credibility. Sadly I am not that kind of blogger usually. Well, mostly I am, but I let myself down by being influenced by what the numbers say. For example, I cover Taylor Swift a lot because I know that a lot of you guys like her style. And I know it because the numbers on those blog posts are always through the roof. See. But when it comes to the magnificent Cate Blanchett, you guys could care less. Just crickets. And yet I LOVE HER. So bollocks to the numbers, here is Cate looking utterly sublime in a tricky Rodarte dress this weekend.
I (and it may be I alone) think that she looks so beautiful and elegant. I adore the sheer shimmer of prettiness, balanced with the strange shiny solids. And that face! Oh my goodness. To look like that in your 40s is just extraordinary. I think that this is the business.
Idle Talk: