Ewa Sonnet Love

Naomi Watts Premier Style
Kris Connor/Getty Images
I like Naomi Watts in theory. I think she is pretty. I like that she is an Aussie. I like that she is aging with dignity. I adore that she is not too uptight — both in person and with her style. I think her man Liev Schreiber is a doll face and her kids adorable. But I don't actually think I have watched an entire movie that she has been in. Which makes me stop and get a puzzled look on my face. But I can say that the past week has gone a little way to unfurrow my brow. I mean let's just start with this magnificent slink of an electric blue Roland Mouret fishtail gown. Usually I abhor a fishtail. But this is just perfect.
Getty Images
And what about this cute khaki Stella McCartney strapless shift that she wore on the weekend? I mean talk about personifying smart casual. The gold accents are ideal. Her golden glow even more so. And, ahem, it has pockets. Just saying.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Then I just picked this image up this morning. Naomi at yet another premier of her movie Impossible. In this floral gown with a similar fishtail shape, but also with an integrated shoulder cape. I die. Seriously. AMAZING.
Idle Talk: