Ewa Sonnet Love

HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco Spreads Christmas Cheer
Look, I have never really understood the style of onse HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco (and Benoni). This year she has had some staggering highs on the fashion front (mostly in Ralph Lauren, but also in Versace) and some rather frightening lows (mostly in maxi skirts). And here she is looking lovely and happy spreading Christmas cheer to the kids and elderly in hospital in Monaco.
Well she looks lovely until you see the full thing. I mean this is a bolero jacket and a tartan maxi kilt. Yes, she has worn the world's first maxi kilt. I know it is snowing, but a kilt is so heavy and so woollen it is made for men in Scotland for goodness sake. Scotland is a lot colder than Monaco.
But I am glad she looks happy. And made others happy. And has embraced the bold red lip for the holiday season. That makes me happy. A maxi kilt does not. Humph.
Idle Talk: