Ewa Sonnet Love

Kim Kardashian in Cropped Top and Leather Skirt Disaster
Seriously. It is almost the holidays and I wish we could just all get along. But when people flagrantly display their muffin tops in public, I have to step in. When all I really want to do is sit back and enjoy the sunshine. It is, like so many things this year, all Kim Kardashian's fault.
Now I certainly can't criticise muffin top. I have my own in abundance. But you see I work really hard to wear clothes that skim over it, or cover it, or disguise it. I do not wear a crop top and too-tight leather pencil skirt with a peplum frill detail. No I most certainly do not.
But Kim K does. Of course. No matter that the skirt is a size too small, she looks in the mirror and says to herself, "I know what will go perfectly with this skirt — a crop top! That'll look hot." Ahem. No, Kim, it does not.
I am not sure if this specific choice was Kanye's doing. We do put a lot of these mistakes down to him. Maybe he had a hand in it. But Kim herself chose to step out in it. And she looked unbearably uncomfortable, so I have to assume she knew that her waist runneth over. That, and it was physically digging into her so it couldn't possibly have been comfy. This is a girl that looks like a million bucks in a skimpy bikini so it is not that there is anything wrong with her body AT ALL. It's simply complete and utter ignorance about how to style her body that's the problem. Someone needs to step in SOON.
Idle Talk: