Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham and Family Are Viva Forever
You may remember earlier in the year when I went a bit giddy about the Spice Girls musical, Viva Forever, that Jennifer Saunders was writing for the West End stage. Well it opened last night. And of course it met with mixed reviews but that's not going to stop me going to see it next time I am in London. Obviously.
Attending the opening night were all five of the Spice Girls, although Posh, I mean my mate Victoria Beckham, arrived separately, with her impeccably dressed entourage of family members. All of whom were dressed in Burberry suits. Aren't they ADORABLE?
Victoria herself was wearing Isabel Marant trousers and Manolo Blahnik shoes. But she was wearing a blouse by her own label as well as the most beautiful plum coat I think I ever did see. And what about her make-up? I never notice her make-up. And yet look how beautiful it is.
A successful night all round if we skip lightly over the dresses worn by all four of the other girls. Seriously. I can't even bring myself to publish a full length picture. Dreadful. Have they learned nothing from Vicky? Sigh.
Idle Talk: