Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet: Worst Dressed
Aiyiyiyi. Sometimes I wonder what people think when they stand in front of the mirror before leaving the house. And yes, I am (as usual) talking to you, Halle Berry. What. Is. This? Whyyyyy do you HAVE to expose as much of your flesh as you can in every single dress you wear? We all KNOW you have a killer body. Now put it away. I thought I had dispatched you on the Sharon Stone Express to go away and think about what you have done. Apparently Atelier Versace went and found you and brought you back in this torn-up monstrosity. Seriously. Just so pretty.
And as for you Jessica Chastain, what were you thinking in this sea foam Calvin Klein? News flash: it doesn't fit you. You get it right over and over again in a cocktail frock. Why can't you just do the same in a ball gown, hmm?
Taylor Swift, I am so very sorry. I know that this is a blip. You are sad and you are angry (I can tell by your face) after the breakup. But really? Did you have to go FULL fishtail? Everyone knows you never  go full fishtail. I thought Beyonce had taught everyone that lesson? And in a bruising plum colour that really fights with your natural style? Shame on you Donna Karan, convincing the girl that this was the way to go when you know she was in the midst of writing an angry break-up song!
And then there was Julie Bowen in a turquoise sack. Who knows why. She is such a cool chick. The poster child for when bad clothes happen to good people, right?
Idle Talk: