Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 Golden Globes Red Carpet Best Dressed: Whilst Pregnant
There were several of the major ladies on the 2014 Golden Globes red carpet who were quite preggers last night. And almost all of them worked their bellies in style. My personal favourite was Drew Barrymore. I thought she looked so happy and pretty and unaffected in her Monique Lhullier floral dress. It brought a smile to my face without even trying.
Olivia Wilde also looked amazing, in that hot, sexy pregnant lady way. She dazzled in her green Gucci sequin column and was my second choice.
Kerry Washington wore white Balenciaga. It was a brilliant design and she looked lovely in it of course. There was just that bust thing that didn't fit properly that put me off a tiny bit. Otherwise it was really amazing. Go ladies!
Idle Talk: