Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 Golden Globes Red Carpet Best Dressed: In Red With a Twist
Some of the very best of the 2014 Golden Globes red carpet outfits were red. But not ordinary red. They all had a fabulous twist about them that absolutely charmed me. I mean let's start with the star of this carpet — Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong'o. She may not have won a Globe, but she won the red carpet in this Ralph Lauren column 'n cape. LOVE IT. Seriously. A cape. 
Emma Watson has never done it for me. I'm not sure why, but I don't get her. Until last night. I mean, wow. THIS IS HOW DIOR SHOULD BE WORN. Cool, edgy, alternative, fun, fashion, elegant and doesn't she look pretty too? This is a total win for me. So cool. And that her shoes were cobalt blue. I'm sold. Thank you.
And then there was winner Amy Adams in Valentino with an open back and contrast slashed neck and feminine skirt in shades of berry. Wonderful. The Carolina Herrera two-some also played with contrasting shades in their dresses. It the best Julie Bowen has ever looked in my opinion. And Taylor Swift is right on trend as usual. Girly and elegant and fashionable. Happy.
Idle Talk: