Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 SAG Awards Red Carpet: Best Dressed Surprises
One of the dresses that made me gawp at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday night, was not worn by someone I initially recognised. On closer inspection I realised it is the lovely new Downton Abbey maid played by Cara Theobold — and she was dressed in a wonderful Temperley London dress that I would adore to have myself. Isn't it stunning?
Betsy Brandt from Breaking Bad and latterly The Michael J Fox Show also captured my attention unexpectedly. This punch of chartreuse floral print in the Alice + Olivia dress is gorgeous. I love it.
And then there was this. The extraordinarily sexy Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones, Sherlock) was the real shock value on the carpet. First of all her white Marios Schwab dress is stunning. Those cage shoulders are a perfect contrast to the sleek, cold whiteness. I think it is incredible. And then there is the ear cuff with the side swept hair. I mean. It is shaved. BOLD. She rocks. I am sold completely on this look. Are you?
Idle Talk: