Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 SAG Awards Red Carpet: Best Dressed in Black
Sometimes when I label a picture I type something that is not really so much SEO-friendly as my actual thoughts. And when I first typed the picture tag for Jennifer Lawrence at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday night, I said "Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Again." It wasn't even conscious. And that's a bit how I feel about this. She looks lovely, of course. So beautiful. And the multi-colour sequin pops are great. But. I am SO OVER JLAW IN DIOR. I just wish it would stop.
Looking much more arresting was Michelle Dockery, who wore American designer J.Mendel for the first time in a tuxedo-inspired dress. Wow.
And then there was my great adoration, Emma Thompson. She looked tidy in a Vintage William dress and gold Louboutin flats. Crazy, to be sure, but I just like to think of her as a tame British eccentric. Love her. Don't you?
Idle Talk: