Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 SAG Awards Red Carpet: Disappointments
What was Kerry Washington actually thinking? I realise that she is pregnant and proud of it. But surely a bright pink embellished crop top is a risky move even when you can't actually see your belly. And bra. And how the skirt is digging into your flesh. Seriously. I am annoyed.
Kerry is so beautiful. And this Prada vibe is pretty awesome. But seriously? No man. You kill me when you do things like this. Also the fabric of the skirt is dreadful. And the stark pink bag is cheap looking. I am very disappointed.
I am also disappointed with some of my favourites. People were split on Sandra Bullock's green Lanvin gown. I wanted to love it. But I think that it looked like a quality street wrapper. And didn't really make her look as fabulous as she actually is. Also Juliette Lewis has been on such a style run. This Vivienne Westwood sofa cover just falls flat. I think it is her weird period film hair. And then there was Julia Roberts in pink Valentino. A jumpsuit! You would have thought that I would love, love, love it. But I really, really, really don't. Urgh. Look how saggy her chest region is. She just lands up looking frumpy and dated. Which is almost impossible to conceive of. Sad.
Idle Talk: