Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone Style 2013
Emma Stone popped up at the 2013 Berlin Film Festival this past weekend. She wore a citrus inspired Stella McCartney loose shift dress for the photo call in the afternoon. I am sure you agree, this is a charming little dress and looks delightful on Emma.
The humour and easy like-ability of the star really becomes apparent in the wide shot as we see an image of the cardboard cutout figure she plays in the movie, The Croods. No room for vanity here!
Later that evening, Emma turned up at the premier wearing a black Gucci tunic, with an interesting neckline and sleeve situation. I'm not quite so sure about this one, although of course Emma looks as charming as ever.
Hair and make-up is flawless and pretty — and ever-so-slightly Sienna Miller-esque, right? In fact I think that Sienna may have made a better job of wearing this dress as she is more fashion-challenging. Maybe I just want lovely Emma to be in lovely dresses. I don't know. She looks nice, but not brilliant, in my opinion. What about yours? Do you like the Gucci?
Idle Talk: