Ewa Sonnet Love

The Hunger Games Fashion Portraits
The reason I love the movie The Hunger Games so much when I saw it was that it was a total surprise. I went along with others. I didn't choose to see it. I knew nothing about it. And then, BAM, it hit me. Not just the explosive tension of the story, but the dizzying fashion interpretations and articulations of the movie. I love a movie that uses costume to help tell the story.
Of course Jennifer Lawrence is now a big star and she will continue to draw in movie goers in the second installment — after all how many kids' book franchises can boast an Oscar-winning lead?
But I have other reasons for going to see it and being front in the queue for the opening. First it is Lenny Kravitz at a stylist. See stylists like other people see them, is my lesson. And he is HOT.
Secondly I ADORE Effie, played by Elizabeth Banks. For those of you who loved Pitch Perfect or 30Rock, you will love her in this too. She is such an underplayed gem of comedy in my book. I will see anything with her it in.
And then there is Stanley Tucci. I just love him. I want to marry him. Although he has recently married Emily Blunt's real life sister, so that won't be happening. Fact. Enjoy these new posters. See you at the movies.
Idle Talk: