Ewa Sonnet Love

Cannes 2012 Red Carpet: Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung and Chanel
As the Cannes 2012 Film Festival continues to roll on, with the exquisite Diane Kruger as a judge, I am gob smacked by how her gowns continue to amaze me. She has yet to put a foot wrong. In fact, she seems to be dialing up the awesome as she goes. Who knows what she has for the final presentation on Sunday. And her love fest with my husband continues a-pace too.
It is rumoured that Pacey/Joshua presented his girlfriend of six years a diamond necklace worth a fortune, and that she couldn't stop kissing him all night. Well, I wouldn't need a necklace for that, I can tell ya. But they are an adorable couple never the less.
Diane wore a feathered frock to the fundraising shindig with Bill Clinton in Cannes that was by Prabal Gurung. And just when we thought it her most beautiful yet, she turned up to the AMfar gala there last night in Chanel and made us all gasp with joy once again.
Remember a week or so ago when I told you all about the new Chanel cruise collection for 2013? Well, this dress is from that collection. Talk about the benefits of being mates with Kaiser Karl! Pow!
Idle Talk: