Ewa Sonnet Love

Cannes 2012 Red Carpet: Kylie Minogue
Oh how I adore Kylie Minogue. What a girl. What fun I had on my birthday last year dancing to the Locomotion as she played live and amazed me at how good her voice was and how much spangle she can attract into one room. And onto her tiny little person.
Yesterday she hit up Cannes to promote the French sci-fi film, Holy Motors, in which she stars. She wore a grubby green Emilio Pucci dress for the photo call. And I think she looked pretty good actually. I like it when she wears normal clothes. You know what I mean. Cute little day dress, rather than stage gear or casual gear or TV appearance gear. This is a perfect number for this event. And left plenty of space for her to get all revved up for the evening premier.
And boy did she. Signature sequin. From head to foot. With her delightful little curves on display for all to see. You couldn't miss her. Crikey, I love her.
Idle Talk: