Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone Covers Vogue July 2012, And Spiderman Style
It has just been leaked, this new US Vogue cover for July 2012. And it is beautiful. I will post a clearer photo of this cover and the inside story when it is officially released, but I know you Emma Stone fans want to see this as soon as possible. And how beautiful it is. Those eyes. That Nina Ricci outfit. That photographic genius Mario Testino. Stunning.
Emma has been jolling around Japan this week with her boyfriend, Andrew Garfield. Spiderman. As you do. Well, with the rest of the cast as well as they promote the new film. She looked adorable in orange at the photo call. It is by Rue de Mail and I love it. Especially that twist of the houndstooth shoes. Ferregamo I assume.
And just for funzies, you may want to know that Andrew's jumper is by Alexander McQueen. Yup. Not just one fashion plate in that little twosome.
Later, at the premier, Emma wore a slightly controversial Rochas chocolate dress with puff skirt and stunning glitter Louboutins (with bows!) that were slightly too big for her. Now tell me, please. How many of you care? I am betting that, just like me, you think she looks adorable anyway. That her natural loveliness compensates for the dress and you could care less?

And when you see her and Andrew interacting with each other in such a cute way, no ice can be left in this stone cold fashion heart of mine. I say it is wins all round. So there. Who is with me?
Idle Talk: