Ewa Sonnet Love

Downton Abbey Stars Cover Love #8
First I saw Lady Sybil, played by Jessica Brown Findlay, on the cover of the new issue of cult fashion magazine, LOVE. I thought that it was a brilliant shot and that she looked lushly and darkly gorgeous. And I thought, 'how clever to go for the non-obvious sister actress.' But I was wrong.
Actually LOVE #8 has four covers to choose from that I know about. There is of course Lady Mary, played by Michelle Dockery, looking all gothic and Havisham-esque. Although to my mind, not as beautiful as that of her TV sister.
There is one of the deliciously malevolent but beautiful footman Thomas Barrow, played astonishingly well by actor Rob James-Collier. And what a pleasure to see a version of him that is so sensuous, as opposed to cold and twisted.
And there is one floating around of Lady Edith, played by Laura Carmichael. But it is weird and I am not even sure it is real. It probably is, but shame. Right?
The covers were trailed last month by a slightly different image of Lady Sybil. All were shot by Mert + Marcus and styled by Katie Grand. Of course. Brilliant. Love this LOVE. Which one will you choose?
Idle Talk: