Ewa Sonnet Love

Ruth Wilson in Balenciaga and Dior for The Lone Ranger Premiers
So the cast of The Lone Ranger are touring Europe for the promotional duties they are obliged to perform in support of this summer blockbuster. I believe things are not going that well for the movie. But they are going exceptionally well for the female lead, Ruth Wilson. She has been finding her fashion stride and really getting my attention. I mean, just check out this Balenciaga combination she wore in Berlin on the weekend.
Ruth has worn Balenciaga successfully before. The angles work for her. And this instance is absolutely phenomenal. A perfectly proportioned, elegant outfit with bags of personality. I love it.
Then she was in London for the premier on Sunday night. This time she wore Christian Dior, by Raf Simons.
Again, she is working angles. She is able to take something couture and make it look quirky. She really wears these clothes like they were made for her, specifically. I do hope she doesn't fall off the radar after this movie, because this is an actress whose style I am really down with. Amazing.
Idle Talk: