Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Venice Film Festival: Sandra Bullock Opens in Style
I am so incredibly happy that it is the 2013 Venice Film Festival, bringing fun and style back to red carpet dressing after those dreadful VMAs. And kicking off the first day with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney was just spoiling us.
Sandra looking incredible on the red carpet last night in a folded red gown from J.Mendel that was as striking as it was surprising from a woman given to black on a red carpet. I absolutely loved it.
Earlier in the day, for the press call, Sandy had dropped some hints that she was embracing a bit of colour for the occasion in this incredible Alex Perry colour block shift.
I really liked the pairing with those gold and natural leather shoes and the complete absence of superfluous accessorising. This is something that Sandy does habitually and I have to say that I have taken note and adopted that approach for myself. Once piece is all you need. This is red carpet style at its best. I am so happy!
Idle Talk: