Ewa Sonnet Love

Behati Prinsloo Wears Dr Martens, Out With Adam Levine
African Victoria Secret Angel, Behati Prinsloo continues to impress me with her laid back, off-duty style. I have long been posting on her cute fedoras and hippy-chic frocks, but yesterday's development excites me even more. Bee is wearing Dr Martens on her feet — my favourite footwear long before Jimmy Choos entered my vocabulary.
Bee was out in LA with her boyfriend, Adam Levine, singer of the band Maroon Five. She paired the burgundy nine-hole boots with cropped black skinny jeans, a camisole top and classic sunglasses.
Can I just share that I got my first pair of Docs back in 1985. I begged my dad to get them for me on an overseas trip, and he came back with them, puzzled that I felt the need to wear 'men's shoes' as he put it.  Those Docs scored me big time with the right sort of boys and helped me define my late 80s/early 90s style that always included 'men's shoes'. In the end I must have had about five pairs of various styles, including ones with steel caps that made travelling difficult but style oh-so-easy. I will always love my Docs, and all those that embrace men's shoes for ladies.
Idle Talk: