Ewa Sonnet Love

Claire Danes in Thakoon for Homeland Promotional Duties
Are you as obsessed as I am about Homeland, and its stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis? Maybe not. But you have to admit that they are a compelling couple of actors who just have a chemistry that draws you in. Even when they are just posing for publicity shots and looking amazing.
It is promo time for Homeland and so Claire and Damian hit up the Summertime Tour and did a talk and a pose and a meet and greet. For the occasion, the bright and breezy actress wore a pale blue Thakoon dress with low side panels and lace insets in the skirt. I thought the dress was borderline hideous. I hate the colour on her. I hate the way it hangs and doesn't flatter her. And I really hate the lace. Just keeping it real.
And yet for all my outfit hatred (when she can do so much better on the same day — see above), I still love her. I still think that she is one of the most incredible actresses of our generation. And I still think every other young actress who has won an award or two should look to her for a fantastic example of how to be smart, witty, successful and cool. Even if she gets the frock wrong occasionally. I can live with that. Can you?
Idle Talk: