Ewa Sonnet Love

David Beckham for H&M Fall 2012
Morning! On this frosty morning let's warm up with a bit of hot. For starters, it is David Beckham in his underwear. This is the new campaign for his collaboration with H&M. And doesn't he look well?
I have to say that I am still cheered when I cast my mind back to that Olympic opening ceremony and to DB's face as he smirked his way down the Thames with the flame, perfectly coifed and turned out in a bespoke three-piece-suit. Loved that.
And I know that everyone says, 'yes he is dishy, until he speaks.' So what? His voice is a bit high pitched, but he is self deprecating and kind and that goes a long way to back up this body.
Enjoy this offering. Not keen on this? Are you mad? But I do have something for all the girls, guys and gays today, so keep coming back for a selection of other boys and girls in action.
Idle Talk: