Ewa Sonnet Love

Sophia Bush Hosts the 2013 Do Something Awards in Four Outfits
I love the ones where you get to pick your favourite look from a selection worn on the same day. I especially like it when pretty much all the looks are fabulous and you go back and forth on the decision. These are the best. These are the ones that spill over into real life conversation and you have to pick a side. So thank you Sophia Bush. You seemed to have done very well presenting at the 2013 Do Something Awards. Not only are you doing good for the world, but you are also looking good doing it. Especially in your final gown, this white Paule Ka floor sweeper. Very nice.
But I think my favourite may be this yellow leather laser cut crop top and skirt. It was designed by Sophia's college friend, Maria Korovillas. And I love that there is that story behind it all. That one where you think back to your university friends and how you imagined one day one of you would be famous and the other would dress you. Amazing. It all came true.
I also like this Monique Lhullier black and white dress. I know it is all a bit fussy, but I actually think that it looks the prettiest on Sophia. And I really think the shoes work too.
The dress that Sophia arrived in was my least favourite But that doesn't mean I don't think she looked nice. She did. The dress is also Monique Lhullier and the shoes Jimmy Choo. Her hair is very pretty here. So which one is your favourite?
Idle Talk: