Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 GQ Men of the Year Awards: Alexa Chung in Carven

Blimey. I really don't like this dress. AT ALL. I wish I had gone along to the fitting yesterday to help a sista out. Alexa Chung tweeted that she was struggling to find something to wear to the 2013 GQ Men of the Year Awards last night in London. And eventually she settled on this. A crushed mint dress from Carven. Urgh. I mean the fit is fine and the style is cool and she has accessorised perfectly. But still. I hate it. Am I wrong??
You see I SO MUCH PREFER Alexa in this kind of get-up. Slightly eccentric, slightly classic, very English, very Alexa. She has almost single handedly brought dungarees back into style. And they look great on her. And then pairing the denim with a white shirt, classic Burberry trench and Chanel ballet flats is just the epitome of awesome contemporary style. She wore this heading into London on the weekend. And this is what I want to remember her by. Not the crushed mint situation. Please.
Idle Talk: