Ewa Sonnet Love

Gwen Stefani Covers UK Elle, October 2012
I like Gwen Stefani. I don't love her. But I like her well enough. I will tell you what I do love, however. And it is this outfit Gwen is dressed in for the cover of the October 2012 issue of UK Elle Magazine. I die. Seriously. A fashion mash-up!
Who thought to pair a Peter Piloto digital print top with an Alexander McQueen tulle and floral skirt?? Genius. And a Mary Katrantzou top with a skirt from someone I have never seen before, I don't think. Brilliant. This is fashion at its most exciting.
Mashing up Prada and Miu Miu. New designers with established. And florals against geometrics, animals against digital. This is a fashion story I am inspired by. Love it. I will be buying the issue just as soon as it hits our shores for more of this.
Idle Talk: