Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Venice Film Festival: Dakota Fanning Style
I don't really post on Dakota Fanning as I am loathe to make a 'thing' of young kids and fashion. Then this weekend I realised that Dakota is nearly 20 years old, and probably old enough to start taking responsibility for her fashion choices. Although we obviously still give her some style latitude for a few more years.
Not that I am sure she needs it this weekend at the 2013 Venice Film Festival, where she was promoting her movie, Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg. Dressed in midnight blue beaded Elie Saab Couture, Dakota looked amazing. The slashed neckline and side boob action made it racy and fun for a youngster. The rest was just pure fantasy gown. Beautiful.
For her photo call, Dakota wore a cream Alexander McQueen mini look that she accessories with those fun sunglasses that brought it to life in my view. I wouldn't have loved it as much without them, and those brown Rupert Sanderson heels.
And then there was my favourite look of the weekend, right there on Dakota, for her official film festival portrait. For the occasion she wore a navy and black Viktor + Rolf jumpsuit. LOVE. WANT. Gimme. No?
Idle Talk: