Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Thompson in Pink at Toronto International Film Festival
The 2013 Toronto International Film Festival is coming to an end, and cleaning up at the tail end is a caper movie that I know I will definitely see, starring Pierce Brosnan and Emma Thompson as a divorced couple than plan a bank heist to recover their retirement money. It is called The Long Punch and both stars were there at the premier on Thursday night to support it.
These pictures have just come in. I have no idea who the dress or shoes are by, all I know is that I love this outfit. Love, love, love. I adore that a 54 year old woman with such incredible talent is happy to play with her style still. This pink tunic is FABULOUS on her. Youthful but still appropriate. And the heels are really very fashion-forward, whilst still having that touch of English eccentricity about them. I will update this post when I know who designed it all, but I just wanted you to see it as soon as possible. Amazing.
Idle Talk: