Ewa Sonnet Love

Kerry Washington Has Style Misstep in Halston Heritage
I take no pleasure from this style oopsie. I absolutely LOVE Ms Kerry Washington. And I think that, from the neck up, she is absolutely flawless in this look by Halston Heritage. The problem begins at the neckline of the dress however, and pretty much doesn't stop, all the way to the floor. And all this on the day she is announced as People magazine's World's Most Stylish Woman.
This is not a great look on Kerry. The colour is a hair too harsh for her. But that we could forgive. What we can't forgive is the bad fit. The over-over-egged design. The pieces of fabric flapping in the breeze. All of this is just too painful to look at. Like a BAD dress-up frock from my princess collection, kept in the wendy house when I was eight years old.
For me the most painful of all, however, is the hideously cheap looking clutch and the shoes that look like they are a half size too small, and sending waves of agony through her entire frame. The only consolation I take from this entire fashion fail is that Kerry is probably in far more discomfort than us. Let's just leave it there, don't you think?
Idle Talk: