Ewa Sonnet Love

Girls on Girls Fash-Off : Lena Dunham and Allison Williams
Ok, so first off, I have a question. Where the hell are your pants, Dunham?? I just needed to get that out there. I mean I enjoy an episode of so of the hit TV show, Girls. Which Lena Dunham writes, produces, directs and stars in. Your average over-achiever then. She is an impressive and incredibly unencumbered young woman. Top of my list of people to doff my cap to. And yet she stepped out in a teal shirt she borrowed from her mum's 80s collection (I am freestyling here). And that's all. 
Oh, well maybe there is a teeny tiny pair of shorts under there. But seriously. No man. Stop it. Hideous. You are smart. Hire a stylist. Ask a friend. Do whatever. This is not your area of expertise clearly. 
First stop to ask for assistance is our new style darling, her co-star, Allison Williams. Who was at the same event looking all kinds of adorable in a seersucker dress and patent red point flats — and I have such a soft spot for a pointy flat. Right there we have the solution to Dunham's problem. Done. Excellent work gang.

Idle Talk: