Ewa Sonnet Love

Lupita Nyong'o in Miu Miu for LA Premier of 12 Years a Slave
Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong'o is everyone's style crush right now. And while I feel no sense of possessiveness (she's African, of course I do), I just want to point out that I have been saying this since Toronto. So welcome to everyone else who is now on board with this stunner's amazing style.
She continued to mix things up with prints at the LA premier of her Oscar-tipped movie, 12 Years a Slave, this week. This is Miu Miu and is a bit more zany than her usual bold colour sheaths. But the fit and flare silhouette is totally consistent, making sure she shows off her fantastic figure and glowing skin. I do think we need to work on her shoes choices, but aside from that I am delighted to continue to follow her flawless fashion performance on the circuit. We haven't seen anything like this since Jessica Chastain burst on the scene back in 2011. So happy :-)
PS: how awesome is that pink lip colour??
Idle Talk: