Ewa Sonnet Love

Pichulik Summer 2012 Look Book by Alix-Rose Cowie
I am something of a fan of the cool accessories collection by local designer Kat Pichulik. They are bold. They are fashion editorial friendly. And they can jazz up a little black (or white) dress in blink of an eye. Perfect for fashion week or all the summer parties we are headed to this season. So it was awesome to stumble across a look book shoot of the range on the blog of the young photographer, Alix-Rose Cowie.
Now let me make something quite clear. I VERY rarely find a young photographer's work good enough to include on this blog alongside the images I post taken by Meisel, Liebowitz et al. So I was wonderfully and pleasantly surprised to find these first two images that I really liked.
So I love the accessories. I like some of the photographs. You know what, I think I need to put my money where my mouth is and buy a few pieces to wear to Africa Fashion Week next week. What do you all say?
Styling (which I don't personally love) was done by Stephanie Ana and Vicky Hall, Tessa Brits are the models.
Idle Talk: