Ewa Sonnet Love

Pippa Middleton Wears SA Born Designer Catherine Deane. Again.
INFphoto.com
I originally posted a picture of royal sister, Pippa Middleton back in May in a beautiful orange and navy dress designed by Hong Kong based designer Catherine Deane. At the time one of my readers helpfully informed me that the designer was in fact a Durban born lady. And I went away and did my homework. I found out that Catherine Deane had not dressed Pippa as a fluke, it was in fact part of a sustained effort to raise the designer's profile — a designer who had already dressed all sorts of celebrities including Beyonce and Selena Gomez, and many more in between. It was only a matter of time before one of her frocks was worn again and I could tell you all about our fellow countryman /lady/designer. And leave it to Pippa to be that person. This pretty grey striped dress she wore last week is in fact also Catherine Deane. Very good girl.
XposurePhotos
While we are on the subject of Pippa, I would like to also note that the US seems to have had a bit of an effect on her personal style. This preppy cool outfit, that she wore a few days ago, is a bit of a departure from her usual London-girl vibes. But I like it. Do you?
PS: yes, I also hate Pippa's suede boots, just like her sister's. Yuck.
Idle Talk: