Ewa Sonnet Love

Sofia Coppola in Louis Vuitton and Valentino Resort
At least 90% of Sofia Coppola's wardrobe appears to be made up of Louis Vuitton. And this is an amazing feat when you examine her style and realise how incredibly simple, chic and understated it is. Even on red carpets. She is always pared back and practical and pretty. She doesn't shy away from fashion, but she likes to keep things tidy. As she did last week in Paris at the LV show.
And the night before at the Louis Vuitton store party. Sure, this one isn't as classic as the show look. But it is incredibly easy. Two pieces. Comfort and fun. The absolute perfect combination, especially when made from a luxurious fabric like this is. Amazing.
So if 90% is LV, what is the rest, you may ask. Well I would hazard a guess that it is Valentino Resort. That's the only other label that I know she wears regularly. Like this striped top she wore a week or so ago. I don't actually think that it is the most flattering look on Sofia, but it is undeniably chic. I am obsessed with this woman's style. I want to wear it all the time. I wish.
Idle Talk: