Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 American Music Awards: Katy Perry in Oscar de la Renta
I am not entirely sure why I am so fond of Katy Perry. I used to think it was because of Russell Brand and that she is so obvious about loving an intelligent man. Then I thought it was the catchy pop songs, but I am pretty sure it is not that. And then I thought it was because she is just such fun. You watch her on talk shows like Graham Norton and you realise that you like her because she is awesome and cool and knows exactly who she is.
She was perfectly so last night at the 2013 American Music Awards, dressed as she was in a gracious Oscar de la Renta ball gown. With polka dots and blooms to bring her tasteful crazy to the party. And a Webster's Dictionary clutch. Perfectly Katy. Perfectly beautiful. Well played.
Idle Talk: