Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 American Music Awards: Rihanna as Music Icon
Personally it seems a bit premature to award a girl in her early twenties a music icon award, but Rihanna has had 25 number one singles, so I am not going to get involved in this debate. Good girl. What I will discuss is the outfit she wore to the 2013 American Music Awards. A bra top and skirt by Jean Paul Gaultier. Which is pretty iconic.
Look, I'm not going to lie. I hate the bikini tan lines. I also hate the hair-wrap hair-do. It may be something only she can pull off, but I wish she wouldn't. I just want her to be a shade less tacky. Especially when wearing such a perfectly statement outfit.
Later, Ri-ri changed into a tuxedo long gown and swapped out her hair pins for bejewelled ones. I almost preferred this with the hair. But the gown couldn't match the JPG one. I love that one. I know. But if you are going to wear a bra top, make sure it is a JPG one. Boom.
Idle Talk: