Ewa Sonnet Love

Diane Kruger in Lanvin and Jason Wu
Oh how it hurts me that I must write about THAT Diane Kruger. I was brave when she stole my husband Pacey Witter. I dug deep when she wore my dream wardrobe. I drew the line when she stole my hairstyle. But I have let go. I breathe deep and call her THAT Diane, and all is well.
You see this week she swapped out my hairstyle for Heidi braids. And I was able to quietly chuckle to myself about that. I noticed that she wore the most stunning gold Lanvin coat dress that I ever did see, and I was able to acknowledge yet another item from my wardrobe on her. I wept a bit when I also noticed that she belted it with that Lanvin belt I love. But I am at peace. Heartbroken but at peace.
Earlier in the week she had attended a book signing in a blue Jason Wu jumpsuit. It wasn't bad enough that the jumpsuit was a thing of joy, but THAT Diane managed to accessorise it so perfectly that I may have felt to the urge to stab something in the eye. PERFECTLY.
And if that wasn't enough, she arrived in it, with a leopard print furry coat of snuggly wonder thrown casually over the top. Someone said yesterday in response to my Alexa post that leopard print was the new neutral. If THAT Diane says it is, then it must be. Noted. Moving on.
Idle Talk: